1.15.2012

six days, six messes

I haven't made a mess in 6 days (unless quasi-cleaning counts). So I made up for it tonight.

Mess one was to get comfy and list all my problems. Lucky for me, I have only two. Which I'm not publishing.

Mess two was to color in a grid with 10 colors of any medium in a patter and make a mistake somewhere.
I used watercolor pencils, so there were plenty of mistakes, mostly bleeding issues.

can you spot the mistakes?

The next mess was to cut out a shape with a piece of cardboard, drop it on the page and color or paint around it. Repeat.

I actually kind of like it. I see the ghost of a person with their head bowed.

ghost in the middle

Mess four was to fold a page several times and make random cutting with scissors. It didn't turn out half bad! Looks like butterflies!

pretty butterflies

Mess five was to doodle by connecting the dots in an interesting way. Kinda hurt my eyes a little.



And the final mess to make up for slacking- take a series of blurry photos on purpose. My niece would be perfect for this assignment :)




2 comments:

McCammons said...

your all smartsy artsy now...and i found the mistakes...its a purple extra square :)

CC said...

Whatdya mean "now"? I've *always* been smartsy artsy. and quite crafty.